Thursday, February 13, 2014

Twinsie Thursday: Valentine's Day Graffiti

How awesome is Lothwen's post today? Make sure to head on over to her blog to view my post! <3


Hello lovelies!
Today's Twinsie Thursday almost didn't make it due to North Carolina's power outage! But my bestie got a back-up generator so the day is saved! 
So today is all about looooooooooove <3 Tomorrow is Valentine's Day after all. Well this year I have nothing much going on; there was this guy a few months ago, but that didn't work out. Kinda still hurts a teensy bit, so I decided to be a "true artist", tap into my "pain" and express myself through art. Hence, I spray painted a miniature wall with my discontent ;)

 
The brick-colour is "Congac" from Pieces. The rest was painted on with stripers, tiny brushes and an assortment of acrylic paints (which were a pain in the butt, it had poor opacity) and nail polish.
I applied 1 thick coat of SV and then I finished it off with Gosh matte top coat.
The whole thing gave me a nice rebellious vibe, lol ;) It instantly cheered me up ;)

Now head over to Samantha's Post and stay tuned! Tomorrow I will express my love for you, people in the nail polish community, with an epic giveaway with over 20 prizes!


2 comments: