Thursday, December 25, 2014

Twinise Thursday: Christmas Stamping


Merry Christmas! I hope y'all enjoy your holiday! Check out Lothwen's cute Christmas mani below! You can see mine on Lothwen's blog! <3

Hello lovelies!
Merry Christmas! It also happens to be Twinsie Thursday, so for me and Samantha it is a double feast. ;) I played Secret Santa and sent Samantha a stamping plate, so that we could coordinate our stamping :D So here is my mani with bornprettystore.com stamping plate BP-01:


I chose a different image for my mani and created this winter wonderland! 


My base is Essence "Jacob's Protection" from their Twilight line from 2 or three years ago. The white is Essence white stamping polish and the silver glitter is Rimmel "Shooting Star". What do you think? I like how the snow looks like french tips :)


Now go check out Samantha's mani, because it's super Xmas-y and super cute! And I hope you will all enjoy your holidays!









No comments:

Post a Comment